Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dedicated to you




I never thought that i could feel this way.

Your eyes, voice and smile just captivate me.

I see the universe within your beautiful eyes.

I hear a trembling heart within your voice.

I feel the warmth,love and tenderness from your smile...

You've brought so much joy into my life.

Sometimes, no amount of words can express how much i love you... or miss you...

Whenever i'm with you, it just feels right.

And that everything's going to be just fine.

I just want to forever embrace this Happiness of mine.



For every up, there may be a down.

For every good, there may be a bad.

But through it all,

We'll make it together.

Our hearts will always be tied together...

Chained by that invisible thread called Love.



I Love You.





P.S.: 4 Promises 4Ever. I'm non-refundable, non-exchangable, & stuck with you for life ~

No comments: