Saturday, May 18, 2013

And now here i am. Back in SG. Found a job... sorta settled down now. Been fishing... been cycling... been working... been.... whatever. but can't help but wonder at times... is there more to life than this? Recently I've just seem to get in touch with the side of me... which I'd thought I'd... lost? (for a lack of better word to describe what i'm feeling). This familiar side... which is so enticing yet so dangerous and deadly. I just can't help it but love feeling this way at times... It could bring my whole world crumbling down... but yet it seems like that's what I desire... Just one whole mess. Life. Just a journey. starting to feel like an empty one. maybe only destruction can fill up this hole in me. Destruction of thyself? or of others... i wonder...

No comments: